- As an individual, I will promote integrity, character, honesty, self-confidence, and uphold my financial responsibilities.
- As a Sorority, we will promote unity, friendship, professionalism, follow traditions, and maintain our image.
- As an integral part of the school, we will promote engineering and technical science activities, high scholastic standards, and strong relations between students and faculty.
- As an active member in the community, we will promote understanding, knowledge, and communication within our profession.
- To create friendships while promoting self-confidence, professionalism and motivation among female engineers and technical scientists of all curricula.
- To work for the betterment of the individual and the Sorority as a whole.
- To create a friendly and warm environment among its members.
- To promote the welfare and interest of the profession.
- To strengthen the relationships between students and faculty.
- To enhance educational achievements and scholarship.
- To help develop the highest standards of personal integrity and character.
- To foster and maintain the bond of sisterhood through a continuing program for the alumnae.
The future Alpha Omega Epsilon seeks to create:
Alpha Omega Epsilon is the spirit of women in engineering and the technical sciences, devoted to an enriching and life-changing experience for our members. Sisters commit to a lifelong engagement with Alpha Omega Epsilon by reinforcing the bonds between eachother and enhancing the experiences of future generations of engineers and technical scientists.
The Sorority grows by developing successful members and instilling our core values in our membership. Our recognized and trusted brand represents the well-rounded engineer and technical scientist, inspiring pride in our Sisters. Our infrastructure, business processes, and expansion efforts provide a sustained competitive advantage. And, our network of diverse and talented volunteers are aligned in the relentless pursuit of our common purpose.
The fundamental beliefs of Alpha Omega Epsilon:
We value the INDIVIDUALITY of our Chapters and our members as this is what makes our family unique.
We value RESPONSIBILITY by making decisions based upon good judgment, following through with those decisions and being held accountable for those decisions.
We value the effect positive LEADERSHIP has on our Sorority and provide opportunities for leadership to develop and flourish.
We value the PROFESSIONALISM of our members as we treat each other with the dignity and respect each of us deserves.
We value our VOLUNTEERS who fulfill their obligations for the betterment of the Sorority.
We value FRIENDSHIP by being loyal to each other, caring for each other and recognizing the value inherent in each individual member.