Convention is right around the corner! Convention is the one time every year where every chapter comes together along with alumnae and our Board of Directors. Each chapter is required to send at least one sister as a delegate, but there are so many reasons for everyone, both actives and alumnae, to come join the experience! The chance to meet and network with sisters is invaluable! Come get involved, make your voice heard, and have a blast with your sisters.
This year's Convention will be held in Washington, D.C. on August 1-3, 2019! We are so excited to be in this city, our hotel is just a short metro ride away from downtown.
Hilton Crystal City
2399 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Arlington, VA 22202
Click here to book your hotel room.
- Chapter and Alumnae Day 8am - 5pm
- Networking Reception 6pm - 8pm
- Keynote Speaker: Tina Van Steenbergen "Better Friends, Better Sisters, Better Women"
- Business Sessions 8am - 3pm
- Business Sessions 8am - 4:30pm
- Awards Banquet 7pm - 11pm
- Keynote Speaker: Dima Ghawi "Women in Leadership"
Chapter delegates are required to attend all sessions on all days to receive the discounted price.